- The Academy for Innovation & Entrepreneurship empowers University of Maryland students and faculty to become creative problem solvers by engaging them in innovation tools and mindsets.
- The Fablab specializes in model-making. The space is outfitted with digital and analog equipment to help students build projects from topographical site plans, for their thesis presentation pieces and everything in between.
- Bitcamp is the University of Maryland's premier hackathon, bringing together over 1,400 students, making it the largest collegiate hackathon on the East Coast.
- BookLab is a dedicated space for the study of the codex book in all of its material, historical, cultural, and imaginative diversity. It is a makerspace, a studio, a library, and a community press.
- The Center for Global Business (CGB) is the driver of internationalization and global mindset education at Maryland Smith and a preferred partner for international commerce in the state of Maryland.
- The Center for Social Value Creation embodies a passionate mission: to educate, engage and empower the Smith community and the world through thought-provoking dialogue, thought leadership, and hands-on experience.
- The Chesapeake Bay Seed Capital Fund invests in companies with innovative solutions that can help improve air and water quality in the Chesapeake Bay watershed.
- The Alumni Association is fearlessly committed to the success of alumni by providing them with resources to enhance their personal and professional goals. One such resource is the Coaches Corner program, which aims to provide Terps with access to top-level Terp coaches invested in helping them start, advance or pivot their career.
- The College Park City-University Partnership (CPCUP) is the nonprofit local community development corporation working to make College Park a top-20 university community.
- CYC provides businesses with pro bono consultative services as part of a semester-long engagement where top students utilize their skills to provide research, analysis, and recommendations.